Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
We've put together some of the most frequently asked questions and the answers to help you get up to speed on DonorMailers quickly.
- Does DonorMailers work with commercial businesses? No, DonorMailers only works with non-profit organizations.
- Does it cost anything to register with DonorMailers? No, registration with DonorMailers is free.
- Can I upload my own list? Yes, you can upload as many records as you would like.
- Can I update my list after I've uploaded it? Yes, you can add and remove records from your list at any time.
- Can I upload my own creative? No, but you can upload content to complete the design of your selected packages.
- Can I choose who receives my mailing? Yes, you will have complete control over who receives your mailing.
- Can I choose when my mailing goes out? Yes, you can set a mail/drop date for your mailing.
- What is the total cost of my mailing? You will see the final cost of your mailing once you have finalized your list and selected your package and postage.
- What's included in the cost of my mailing? Everything! CASS/DPV/NCOA and the full creative package as well as postage. There are no hidden fees or surprises.
- Can I cancel my mailing? Yes, you will see a "Cancel By" date for each mailing. If you need to cancel after that, we can't guarantee the mail will not be sent.
- How long will it take my mailing to be delivered? 3-5 business days for First-Class, and 10-14 business days for standard/Third-class from the time your mailing has a "Sent" status. We'll also show you a "Delivery By" estimate.
- Can I be notified when my mailing is delivered? Yes, you can receive a notification for the entire mailing or for each mail piece in the mailing.